I have had to do some very real and serious introspection regarding where I want to go in my life. This is a good thing for anyone to do as it helps one to make coherent choices and in turn guides our decisions in life.
I have always tried to be and adult and "suck it up" when I I have needed to. I am tired these days due to my poor choices. Lack of sleep and prioritizing in my life has caused me to be unhappy. Yet, I have this need to help others. I know what I need to do but I can't seem to do it at times. It is a vicious circle which is very painful not only to me but to my family as well.
What to do and what to leave behind and where to go. The answer should be fairly clear cut and "spot on" but I have allowed myself to become scatterbrained by my choices. I have just allowed myself to enjoy being a kid and well, I love Tinkerbell:)
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline
I have finally gotten my item I ordered from Joyce Meyer Ministries called "Developing Power Choices." Now I have to commit to listening to the CD's and do the personal study guide diligently just like I did when I was in school. For those of you who don't know, I withdrew from the Master's Program at LLU. I only had three choices on what I could do to try and reach my goal of being a Family Psychiatric NP. I chose #3 which was to withdraw and finish up the program elsewhere. My personal life, me as an individual, internally feels like a LOSER with a capital L but I keep reminding myself that I can do anything I devote my heart and soul to do and if God places a desire in your heart, he won't just leave you by the waste side to drown in a pit of despair.
I need to go to bed. I'd like to do what I said I would do and that is get some real sleep.
Blessings,
Lisa

You haven't been posting lately. What is up?
ReplyDeleteHi Doe, I post when I feel I have something on my heart to say. I have been getting the house in order and getting ready to start back to school on December 3rd. I was also off before Thanksgiving and the day after....8 days total. Work has been slow but I anticipate it will start up again.
ReplyDelete