Friday, August 9, 2013

Worked the last two days.....

Hello Everyone!

I worked the past two days and am glad to be back home. The work days were steady and enjoyable. Working with good co-workers is great and it makes the day nicer for everyone.

I have not much new to say. I came home and completed this week's assignment and will make a comment or 2 tomorrow for the topic of the week in class then and slam out the paper that is due on Sunday.  I am glad I am off during this weekend. Maybe we can do something fun:)
About my paper that is due on Sunday, it is for the class that I am in, Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice. This class takes over where Intermediate Statistics leaves off. We are each having to do a 3-part paper and I am doing mine on "Pediatrics and the Role of Pet Therapy". I will be working on part 3 tomorrow and then combining the 3 parts in to one final paper. Here's hoping for a A on the paper and in the class. The doggie's picture above is Lizzy the Dog and she is a pet therapy dog with children and is so cute<3

Well, I am done with my rambling.....have a restful night...

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment